Chinook Suite Dream Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Suite Dream travel trailers by Chinook RV offer single and double axle trailers with an 8-foot wide exterior giving you more room inside to enjoy! Whether you are searching for couple's trailer or a bunk model, you will find what you are looking for and it can't get any "Suiter"!
Each is built with Alpha System's Superflex TPO roofing, upgraded wall and roof insulation, AdvanTech high-strength flooring and a color coded wire circuit. And the enclosed underbelly with heated tanks allows you to camp during any season and any climate. The interior offers upgraded Tupelo Silver cabinets for a light and fresh look, upgraded Monterey Crystal seamless countertops, alder wood cabinet doors and drawer fronts, and USB charging outlets by the bed for convenience.
Looking for style, comfort and conveniences in your next RV, then choose a Chinook RV Suite Dream travel trailer!
Suite Dream D259RB
Chinook Suite Dream travel trailer D259RB highlights: Rear Full Bath Front ... more about Suite Dream D259RB
Sleeps 6 Length 30 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Exterior Color White Hitch Weight 720 lbs Gross Weight 7000 lbs Dry Weight 5400 lbs Cargo Weight 2090 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 44 gals Black Water Capacity 44 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Power w/LED Strip Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius
Suite Dream Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 7/8” AdvanTech High-Strength 25 Year Warranty Flooring
- Urethane Adhesive Bonded Sidewalls and Roof
- 16” or Less O.C. Wood Sidewall Construction with Horizontal Wood Inserts
- Trussed 16” O. C. with 3/8” thick OSB Roof
- Alpha System’s Superflex TPO 18 Year Warranty Roofing
- Upgraded R-7 Wall and Roof Insulation
- Color Coded Wire Circuit
- 8’ Wide Exterior
- Two 20# LP Tanks w/ Auto Changeover
- 44 Gallon Black & Gray Holding Tanks
- Independent Black & Gray Tank Flush
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Upgraded Baggage Doors (Slamlatch)
- Solid Step Entry
- 12v Battery Disconnect Switch
- Solar Ready
- Bluetooth Stereo With Exterior Speakers
- Power Awning w/ LED Strip Lights
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Outside Shower
- Exterior TV Outlet
- Outside Kitchen (290 DBS only)
- Frameless Windows
- Power Tongue Jack
- Enclosed Underbelly With Heated Tanks
- Upgraded Tupelo Silver Cabinets
- Upgraded Monterey Crystal Seamless Countertops
- Solid Wood Drawers with Ball Bearing Glides
- Alder Wood Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Magnetic Drawer and Cabinet Catches
- 100% LED Lighting
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/ Bluetooth Stereo with Speakers inside & out
- Omni Directional Digital TV Antenna
- 13.5K BTU Ducted A/C (15K BTU on 290 model)
- 16K BTU Furnace (single axle only)
- 30K BTU Furnace (double axle only)
- Single Lever Kitchen Faucet
- 6 Gallon Gas/ Electric/ DSI 110v / LP DSI Hot Water Heater
- USB Charging Outlets by Beds
- Double Door 6 cu. ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Burner Cooktop with Range Hood
- Turntable Microwave
- Jackknife Sleeper Sofa
- Custom Window Treatments
- Pleated Window Shades (except kitchen window)
- Bedroom TV Hook-up
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Vent with Power Fan in Lavatory
- Fire Extinguisher
- LP Gas Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Roof Ladder
- Back-up Camera
- 15K A/C (Standard on 290DBS)
- 2nd 13.5k A/C (Double Axles Only)
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd A/C (Double Axles Only)
- 200w Solar Panel System
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change!
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Chinook had been one of the top names in motorhomes since its debut as Mair & Son, Inc. back in 1938. However, it was not until the early 1950s that mass produced motorhomes started hitting the road, only proving that Chinook RV has consistently been an innovative leader in the motorhome industry, which stayed true throughout the years. With the incorporation of fiberglass, Chinook was able to be one of the first companies to create a sleek and aerodynamic design; making Chinook one of the most sought after brands.
Due to Chinook’s early success, they began to further their use of fiberglass throughout the overall construction process. In 1971, the first one-piece all fiberglass shell had been successfully developed and this sleek body style revolutionized the entire RV industry and had customers trading in their boxy, gas guzzlers for the beautiful aerodynamic design.
Chinook’s unparalleled innovation set a tone in the market as the best brand in the nation for decades. However, no one stays at the top forever. The Great Recession in America hit hard and Chinook RV was forced to end production in 2005. By the following year, the doors were officially closed.
In a phone conversation in February 2011 with Chinook’s then owner Gary Lukehart, he stated the original manufacturing jigs and equipment were being kept in storage on his ranch in Yakima, “until a time when the economy may improve and someone may decide to make an investment to bring Chinook back.” Luckily, his patience paid off when he received a call from a man in Las Vegas. The online community of Chinook owners felt the ground shake as news broke that the rebirth of the brand was in progress. Phil Rizzio, the owner of several large U.S. dealerships, purchased most everything from Lukehart and took over the process of resurrecting the brand in 2013. After three years of hard work and dedication, the Chinook RV legacy was reborn.