Used 2017 Heartland Sundance XLT 295BH
This Sundance XLT fifth wheel has enough room to easily bring along a friend or two. You will love camping in the Heartland RV 295BH. With many amenities such as a rear set of double bunk beds, it really won't feel like you are camping!
As you enter this model you will love the space that the living room slide has to offer. There is a booth dinette and a sofa within the slide out. You are sure to enjoy relaxing here during the day, and at night they both convert into additional sleeping space. Across from the sofa you will find an entertainment center.
The kitchen area has a l-shaped counter, double kitchen sink, three burner range, and a refrigerator.
Located in the rear are a set of double bunk beds with a set of steps leading to the top bed.
Head towards the front of the fifth wheel, and step up to the bath and bedroom. In the side aisle bathroom there is a sink, a neo-angle shower, and toilet, plus a linen cabinet inside the bedroom slide out. A sliding door separates the bathroom from the front bedroom.
The front bedroom features a queen bed, overhead storage for books or blankets, and a slide out wardrobe and linen cabinet mentioned above along the road side wall with plenty of space for your camping clothes and such.
The chef in the family will enjoy the outside camp kitchen which has a two burner range, refrigerator, sink, and plenty of counter space, and more!
Exterior Color: WHITE / FIBERGLASS
Interior Color: BROWN
|35 ft 2 in
|11 ft 10 in
|6 ft 3 in
|WHITE / FIBERGLASS
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|6 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Susquehanna Valley RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees to your home or campground. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @570-374-2267 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.