560 Montour Blvd
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Used 2017 Heartland Trail Runner 32ODK
Make every camping adventure memorable in this Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer model 32ODK featuring a bunkhouse that the kids will want to claim. It also features dual slide outs for added interior space, dual entry doors, an outdoor kitchen, and so much more!
As you enter the door closest to the front notice a private bedroom with sliding doors on both sides of the living room entertainment center. The bedroom offers a queen size bed, overhead storage, and nightstands and shirt closets on both sides of the bed.
In the living area enjoy plenty of space with the large slide out sofa and u-shaped dinette. The dinette provides seating for everyone easily as well as sleeping space like the sofa does.
The kitchen will have you cooking up your favorite meals and snacks. There is a pantry for dry good storage, a refrigerator, three burner range, microwave oven, and double kitchen sink. There is also ample storage with both overhead cabinets and lower cupboards and drawers.
The bath offers a private entry that makes accessing it easy from the outdoors. Enjoy a tub/shower, toilet, and sink with medicine cabinet.
The rear bunkhouse is where you are likely to find the kids hanging out. As you enter there is a slide out sofa with flip bunk above on the right. The left side features a wardrobe with TV cabinet and ladder to a bunk above.
Head outside to see the exterior kitchen. The perfect feature for those who enjoy cooking and dining outside. There is a refrigerator, single sink, counter space, plus storage, and so much more!
Exterior Color: TAN / ALUMINUM
Interior Color: BROWN
|Length||35 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Exterior Color||TAN / ALUMINUM|
|Hitch Weight||810 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7826 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||51 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||2 door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||combo|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Susquehanna Valley RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees to your home or campground. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @570-374-2267 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.