Car Mate Trailers Inc Sportster Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
Sportster 6 x 10
Car Mate Trailers Sportster cargo trailer 6 x 10 highlights: Single Axle LED ... more about Sportster 6 x 10
Length 14 ft 3 in Ext Width 7 ft 10 in Ext Height 7 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft Exterior Color Black or Crystal White Std., or Pewter, Charcoal, Silver Frost, Victory Red Options Hitch Weight 2000 lbs GVWR 2990 lbs Tire Size 205/75R15 C Range Construction Aluminum Axle Count 1
Standard Features (2022)
- 205/75R15 C Range Tires
- White Spoke Wheels – Bolt Pattern 5 – 4 1/2
- A-Frame Tongue w/Safety Chains and Hooks
- Genuine Dexter Spring Axles w/E-Z Lube Hubs
- 2000# Tongue Jack
- 3/8" Plywood Walls – 16" OC
- .030 Exterior Aluminum – Black or White (Colors Optional)
- .032 Seamless 1 pc. Aluminum Roof – LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Aluminum Roof Bows – 24" OC
- 3/4" Plywood Floor – Unpainted – LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Structural Steel Tube Frame
- Aluminum Diamond Plate Corners
- 16" Aluminum Diamond Plate Front Stone Guard
- Smooth Aluminum Fenders
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Door Hardware
- LED Lighting – LIFETIME WARRANTY
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Car Mate Trailers, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have gone to great lengths to become a true American manufacturer. Along with superior quality and craftsmanship, this will continue to separate ourselves from the competition.
The Car Mate team has taken on the task of producing our trailers with unmatched amounts of American made materials.
In the past few years, we have successfully built relationships with American vendors who supply us with the American made components needed to construct a "Top Grade, American Made" trailer.
Our entire product line surpasses the required standards to be qualified as "Made in America". We stand behind our products offering the best warranty in the industry and loyally support American component manufacturers by offering "Top Grade American Made" trailers.
We take pride in producing our trailers with these and many other American made products. Can our competitors say the same?